Sirma IT Consulting is a business unit of Sirma Solutions Corp, part of Sirma Group Holding, the largest private Bulgarian software development and IT consulting company. Sirma was established in 1992 and now has 17 years of successful growth and more than 350 staff.
Being a full-service IT provider (from strategy/system conception all the way to deployment), Sirma has done IT consulting tasks in most of its projects since 1994. Sirma started working on specific IT consulting contracts since 2001. Sirma's expertise and experience includes:
- Feasibility studies, gap analysis, system conception
- IT Strategy research, elaboration and development
- Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Data Modeling, Enterprise Application Integration
- Tender development, finalization, dossier preparation
- Tender evaluation, project proposal evaluation
- Auditing of IT Security, IT projects, IT contract execution, software systems. IT due diligence
- Project Management consulting, training, project cycle management. PM methodologies such as PMBOK, PRINCE2, TEMPO
- Business analysis and requirements specification
- Technology approaches such as OLAP, BI, GIS, portals, content management systems, mobile applications
- Wide array of horizontal areas such as: government administration, e-government, finance, banking, customs, excise, telecoms, industry, universities, etc
In 2009 Sirma Solutions was selected as a supplier of the EU Framework Contract "Beneficiaries" (FWC BEN) Lot3 "Telecommunications and information technologies".
|Sirma IT Consulting was established as a new business unit to focus Sirma's IT consulting work and administer FWC Lot3|
FWC BEN runs from 16/09/2009 to 15/09/2011 and is used by EuropeAid beneficiary countries for IT consulting assignments in all phases of the project cycle:
- Programme / project identification and preparation / formulation
- Programme / project implementation
- Preparation of Terms of Reference (services) and technical annexes (works, supplies) and evaluation of offers (Procurement)
- Evaluations (ex-ante, interim, ex-post etc), monitoring
See the full FWC-BEN-Lot3 description (required expertise, expert categories, etc). To participate: send us your resume, watch this site, notify us about a specific opportunity that you want to apply for.
Note: our sister company Sirma Business Consulting provides consulting and IT solutions for the Banking and Financial Services Industry, including Core, Retail and Wholesale Banking, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management.