|| CA TDGOAR
Transport Dangerous Goods - Online Accident Reporting
|| pm, business-analysis, solution-design, database-design, government, transport
|| A web-based system for reporting of accidents involving Dangerous Goods at Transport Canada. The project was performed in 2003 by WorkLogic Corp, a subsidiary Sirma Group Corp.
|| Transport Canada
|| Deployed within Canada's Government On Line initiative
- PM: project plan, timesheets, tracked progress and time spent, delivered status updates and bi-weekly reports to the project authority. Managed the overall progress of the project
- Business analysis and interviews with Dangerous Goods experts
- Developed a comprehensive business domain model, including unique Inclusion model for Means of Containment
- Solution design and system concept
- Database design
- Assisted with user acceptance testing and project signoff
|| Jonathan Rose, Senior Analyst, Dangerous Goods Risk Evaluation: "wanted to thank you all again for the exceptional effort you each demonstrated throughout every stage of the project"